You do not have to accept all of the cookies used by NEXTERS website. If you reject certain cookies, however, you may not be able to use some of the features of NEXTERS website. Please note that by deleting or blocking cookies that are strictly necessary for the performance of website, it may not function correctly, and you may not be able to access certain areas of the NEXTERS website.
What Are Cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website stores on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site.
First party cookies are cookies set by the website you’re visiting. Only that website can read them. In addition, a website might potentially use external services, which also set their own cookies, known as third-party cookies.
Persistent cookies are cookies saved on your computer and that are not deleted automatically when you quit your browser, unlike a session cookie, which is deleted when you quit your browser.
The purpose is to enable the site to remember your preferences (such as username, language, etc.) for a certain period.
That way, you don’t have to re-enter them when browsing around the site during the same visit.
Cookies can also be used to establish anonymized statistics about the browsing experience on our sites.
How do NEXTERS use them?
We use session cookies to make it easier for you to navigate our sites and our Apps. A session cookie expires when you close your browser or an App on your device. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive for an extended period and can be used when you return to our site to help identify you or allow you to log in, or on other third-party sites to communicate to you via online-marketing channels. If you reject cookies, you may still use our site or our App, but your ability to use some areas of the site will be limited and you may need to re-enter your personal data when you register.
NEXTERS website use the following types of cookies on our website:
- - Project users’ preferences
- - make our Project operational
- - gather analytics data (about user behaviour)
1. Strictly necessary cookies:
Some cookies we place on your browser ensure that the NEXTERS website delivers you information and services securely and optimally.
These are set by us and only we can read them. They remember:
- - if you have already replied to our survey pop-up (about how helpful the site content was) – so you won't be asked again
|Name||A type||Purpose of use||Duration|
|XSRF-TOKEN||install / read||to protect against cross-site requests||2 hours|
|nexters_session||install / read||The session is used to temporarily store the CSRF token and store form validation errors between forms.||2 hours|
2. Third parties cookies
Some of our webpages use third-party services or software, such as maps, online videos or social networking features. Many of these services may set cookies on your device.
|Name||Third party name||Purpose of use|
|NID||Google LLC (YouTube)||to play videos on the site (on third-party sites such as YouTube)|
|_Secure-3PAPISID||Google LLC (YouTube)|
|_Secure-3PSID||Google LLC (YouTube)|
|__Secure-3PSIDCC||Google LLC (YouTube)|
We use third-party services to make sure that some parts of the site, like "Careers," are safe to use. The CAPTCHA service allows us to receive applicants resumes securely and receive information about NEXTERS vacancies. Please be aware that these cookies are only operated by Google LLC (read more):
|Name||Third party name||Purpose of use||Duration|
|1P_JAR||Google LLC||The verification code provides protection against remote programmatic login to the website.||Month|
|AEC||Google LLC||6 months|
|NID||Google LLC||6 months|
|SIDCC||Google LLC||0 seconds|
|_GRECAPTCHA||Google LLC||6 months|
|__Secure-1PSIDCC||Google LLC||0 seconds|
|__Secure-3PSIDCC||Google LLC||0 seconds|
You may specify in your browser settings what kind of cookies your device should get and store. Our system will send cookies upon visiting the web sites, unless you have disabled this option in your browser settings. However, certain special features of the Project and (or) Service may not be available to you, if you do not accept our cookies policy.
Furthermore, we use technology similar to cookies, such as setting the LocalStorage key. It allows us to ensure the performance of the game and connect third-party services that provide functionality and analytics within the game.
How can you manage cookies?
Removing cookies from your device
You can delete all cookies that are already on your device by clearing the browsing history of your browser. This will remove all cookies from all websites you have visited. Be aware though that you may also lose some saved information (e.g. saved login details, site preferences).
All major browsers offer advises and guidance for managing cookies to be available in your browser. To simplify the configuration of cookies please find links to cookies instructions in some browsers and advertising agents below:
Internet Explorer https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
Google Chrome https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies?hl=en
To learn more about cookies, including which ones are on your computer, and how to manage or delete them, we can recommend you visit: www.allaboutcookies.org.
Some functionality can use the Google Analytics service to track your activity. If you want to stop tracking by Google Analytics across all websites, please visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
You can find out how to clear cookies in your browser here:
- 1. Launch Chrome on your device.
- 2. Tap the three dots icon located in the top right corner of the screen.
- 3. Select Additional tools and then go to the section Clear browsing data.
- 4. Select a time range at the top of the page. To delete all data, select All Time.
- 5. Select "Cookies and other site data" and "Images and other cached files".
- 6. Click Clear Data.
- 1. Go to the Tools panel.
- 2. Select Settings.
- 3. Select Privacy & Security from the menu on the left.
- 4. In the Cookies and site data section, click the Delete data button.
- 5. Select two options and click Clear data.
- 1. Go to the Settings app on your device.
- 2. Scroll down and open the Safari menu.
- 3. Scroll down and select Clear History and Website Data.
- 4. A pop-up window will appear asking if you would like to delete history and data. Select Clear history and data.
Microsoft Edge for Windows 10:
- 1. Go to the Tools menu (three dotted lines in the upper right corner) and open the Options menu.
- 2. Select Privacy, Search & Services from the menu on the left.
- 3. In the Clear browsing data section, click Choose what to remove.
- 4. Select Cookies and other site data and Cached images and files.
- 5. Click the Clear Now button.
- 6. Please close Microsoft Edge for the changes to take effect.
The NEXTERS website may contain links to other websites that are not owned or controlled by NEXTERS. Please be aware that NEXTERS is not responsible for the privacy or security practices of such other sites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information.